Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Dip

 Phil's Aunt and Uncle had a party to watch the Chicago Blackhawk's in the playoffs. I brought buffalo chicken dip to the party. Everyone always loves this when I make it. I can't believe actually that I have not posted this one yet as I make it all the time for parties. After the dip is cooked I mix it all together. People say that it tastes much better when it is mixed versus in the layers. I think this dip is my all time favorite party dip. I definitely suggest making a double or triple batch of this for a party as it always goes fast! The recipe below is for a double batch.

Buffalo Chicken Dip
Adapted from Frank's Red Hot

2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
1 cup ranch dressing
1 cup Frank's Red Hot
2 (8oz) boxes cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Spread softened cream cheese on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.

Mix together in a bowl chicken, ranch and Frank's Red Hot. Pour over cream cheese.

Top with 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese.

Bake for 20 minutes or until bubble.

Mix together after it is baked.

Top with remaining shredded cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment